1. How long has the school been teaching language courses?
The school was founded in 2007 and has recently expanded its range of courses in 2010.
2. Is the school accredited by the British Council?
Not yet. Coming soon. We aim to become accredited shortly.
3. Is the school a member of English UK?
We plan to become members of English UK when accredited by the British Council.
4. I need a student visa to enter the UK. Can the school sponsor me?
Not yet. Our objective is to obtain a UKBA sponsor’s licence as soon as possible.
5. Are your teachers qualified and experienced?
They are all excellent teachers. They are motivated and enthusiastic about languages – both teaching and learning them.
Naturally, they are all qualified, expert language teachers, but above all they are passionate about languages. Most of them are bilingual or even multi lingual. They understand how to help you learn.
6. Can I choose from a selection of courses?
Yes - with our many years of experience, including the Higher Education (HE) sector at the University of London, we have created an unrivalled range of courses for you to choose from.
We offer courses in General English (all levels), Exam Preparation, English for Specific Purposes, English for Executives and even English for Children.
We also teach Foreign language classes in French, German, Greek, Italian and Spanish for both adults and children.
7. How many students are in a class?
This depends on which class size you choose.
Our Standard classes have a minimum of 7 students and a maximum of 15 students, with an average of 10 students.
Our Premium classes have a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 6 students, with an average of 5 students.
Our Focus classes have 1 or 2 students.
8. Will I receive a certificate or diploma when I complete my studies?
At the end of your course, if you have passed the end of course test, completed any necessary assignments and have attended at least 90% of the course, you will receive a certificate of studies, detailing your level of achievement.
You can also choose to take an independently assessed external examination if you wish, such as Cambridge IELTS or FCE. We can help to arrange this for you.
9. Can I pay my tuition fees in instalments?
We offer various methods of payment for different courses. The most cost effective payment method is always when a course is paid in full in advance.
We are committed to providing you with the highest standards of education and maintaining reasonable, affordable tuition fees.
10. Do I have to pay a new registration fee each time I re-enrol on a course?
No, registration fees are payable only once. Previously enrolled students do not have to pay registration fees.
11. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my course?
Detailed information on course cancellations is provided in out Terms & Conditions.
12. When can I take a holiday from my course?
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for information on holiday entitlements.
13. Is the school close to Central London?
Yes – a typical tube journey from Finchley Central to Euston (Central London) takes 20 minutes. The school is situated opposite Finchley central tube station – just a few seconds away.