Foreign Languages in London
Ever wished you could speak French, German, Greek, Italian or Spanish? Now you can!
Adult courses. Learn a new language from scratch or improve your skills in one you already know with our part time evening and Saturday morning courses. Give your career that professional, competitive edge or simply treat yourself to some ‘you time’ and focus on your own personal development.
Give your child the gift of language - choose a foreign language course to develop their linguistic and cultural understanding. They’ll thank you for it when they’ve grown!
Whether you’re a complete beginner or already an advanced learner, we have the perfect Foreign Language course for you. All our foreign language teachers have the training, experience and expertise to bring your course, and in fact your Foreign Language, to life!
Easy to get to premises on your way back from work and at convenient times!
• Classes once a week and for 90min in the evenings - 6.30-8pm
• We focus on the practical language skills you need for travelling and socializing
• Role play and communicative activities are a vital part of the listening and speaking learning process
• Each lesson develops topic specific language skills
• Class size depends on your choice of Standard (7-15) - Premium (3-6) – Focus (1 or 2)
• Courses length is a term of 11 or 12 weeks
• Lessons entirely in French (the target language), making you work harder
so you learn quicker
• Teachers use the latest, specially developed methodologies for your benefit. We want you to learn effectively and enjoyably
• Progress to the next level after being assessed at the end of each course
Our courses have been designed to suit your level. Choose from the following levels
and let the teacher assess your competence for the course: beginners, improvers
(pre-intermediate), intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced.
Which class size do you prefer?
Standard (7 or more students), premium (3-6 students) or focus (1 or 2 students), which
all aim to give you the best possible results fast. Above class size info in some kind of
Foreign Languages for Children
We offer specially designed Foreign Language Courses for young learners to complement and enhance their lives and help them engage with a Foreign language to broaden their horizons. Our skilfully fused courses, using National Curriculum and Foreign Language Learning methodology, focus on building your child’s confidence in communication by creating fun and engaging lessons. Our teachers use an integrated skills approach, with a focus on listening and speaking to open your child’s mind to a foreign language and culture.
If you want your child to develop their speaking skills, these courses will allow them to learn in a fun active class. You can book 3 & a half hour sessions on Saturday mornings and/ or 50 minute sessions after school, which cover areas such as general knowledge, everyday listening and speaking, reading and writing skills, singing and even dance. Learning through movement and song are very effective learning techniques, which we use on a regular basis.
Our primary aim is to teach your child French whilst having lots of fun.
Part Time Saturday morning or after school
Saturday mornings 10 – 1.30pm
4 to 9 year olds (1st age group)
10 to 15 year olds (2nd age group)
After school 4-4.50pm / 5-5.50pm / 6-6.50pm / 7-7.50pm
4 to 9 year olds 10 to 15 year olds
Option 1: (PT Sat) 3.5 hours per week (Saturday morning)
Option 2: (PT a/s)) 50 mins per week (after school)