Covid-19 Secure - Book With Confidence
COVID-19: WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR?
Although our school building has been closed for classes since the government announced a new National Lockdown in England on 5th January 2021, we at Lexis have been very busy:
- On 11th January we temporarily transferred our existing classes online for students who wanted to continue learning during lockdown. Our teachers have adapted very quickly and delivered high quality and engaging lessons.
- At the same time, we have been working very hard behind the scenes, updating our course programmes in consultation with colleagues and agents across the world in order to offer the best possible face-to-face and online study options going forward.
- We have also been getting ready to welcome students back in person to our school by ensuring we have all necessary safety measures in place.
- We have already welcomed many old and new students to our school in London and we look forward to meeting many more.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE !
- Transfer your courses online. No extra fees!
- All our classes have been transferred online and as soon as the current restrictions are lifted we will move them back to face-to-face.
- Students who opted out of moving to online classes can postpone their course. Postponement will be valid for 2 years from the course start date.
- Alternatively the same students can transfer their course to a family member if they are unable to complete it themselves. This is valid for 2 years from the course start date.
NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD BOOK A COURSE WITH US?
- Do you want to travel and fulfill a dream but the situation has left you afraid and indecisive?
- Are you scared to lose your money in case you have to cancel or postpone at the last minute?
- Are you asking yourself if your money will be refunded or if you have to pay a penalty fee for cancelling?
|OUR PROMISE !|
|Be assured that here at Lexis School of English, you will be treated fairly.|
|We guarantee a 100% refund for cancellations made up to 7 days before the course start date.|
|Conditions apply - See below|
COVID-19 RELATED CHANGES TO OUR T & Cs
- Students may cancel more than 7 days before the course start date and will receive a full refund (less any bank charges that may apply)
- Students may choose to postpone or freeze their course for up to 2 years !
- If the cancellation is 7 days or less, the student will be given a credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date
BOOKING YOUR COURSE
- Please contact the school to make a booking. We look forward to welcoming you to Lexis School of English in London.
- If you are one of our agent partners, please contact the school office and we will put you in touch with our in house representative.
* Courses are subject to availability
STUDENT SAFETY IN OUR SCHOOL
The safety and well being of our students has always been at the forefront of our school ethos. Therefore we have complied with government regulations and made the school COVID-19 secure.
The situation with COVID-19 is continuously evolving so we will be checking daily for the latest advice from UK Government and Public Health England and will make any necessary changes to our policies
|Our commitment remains the same!||Our dedication is unchanged!||Our promise extended!|
In preparation for reopening we worked very hard getting ready behind the scenes, speaking with colleagues across the world, reading national and international guidelines, liaising with host families and continually training our staff to ensure that we could safely welcome our students and staff back to our premises and accommodations.
If you have always dreamed of coming to London, Lexis School of English will be ready for you and you can be assured that your health and well-being is as high a priority as your academic success!
STUDENT SAFETY BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- You will receive updated guidelines. We are aware that COVID-19 guidelines will constantly change and update, therefore we will review and adapt our own guidelines accordingly.
- You will have your school induction via Zoom prior to your arrival
- Your safety briefing will also be via Zoom prior to your arrival
STUDENT SAFETY ON ARRIVAL
We can organise safe airport transfers to take you to your accommodation. All vehicles are sanitised. The driver will wear a facemask and will have received COVID-19 health and safety training.
STUDENT SAFETY AT THE SCHOOL
- Every day we will take your temperature, using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- You will be asked to wash your hands as soon as you arrive
- Hand sanitisers are on every floor of the school
- All measures are for students and staff alike
Other safety measures we are taking:
- Smaller class sizes
- Social distancing
- Increased welfare support
- Health advice
- A strict cleaning regime
- PPE equipment (if and when necessary)
OUR SCHOOL HAS BEEN AWARDED THE "WE ARE GOOD TO GO" INDUSTRY-STANDARD FROM VISIT BRITAIN
This means we have put all the UK Government & English UK safety recommendations in place and we’re ready for our first students!
Risk assessments are in place as well as a vigorous cleaning schedule and social distancing throughout our school and in our student's accommodation.
Here are some of the measures taken:
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting
- Hand sanitiser at each entrance/exit and around the building
- Social distancing signposts and markings throughout the building, wherever applicable
For the latest updates:http://maxemail.visitbritain.com/rsps/m/5Wl6LMcUEbBt7ZKy8apirZAlH7L53xYvbtbghC0-Cks
The United Kingdom exited the European Union on 31 January 2020.
EU and non-EU citizens will be treated equally.
- Please check here for the government's policy statement .
- Here you can read information for EU Citizens and a guide to verify your identity when you plan to travel to the UK.
- You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK - Student visa.
- You can come to the UK as a Standard Visitor - Standard Visitor visa.
EU citizens already living in the UK
If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in the UK by 31 December 2020, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. The deadline for applying is 30 June 2021. It’s free to apply to the scheme.