Self-study English Course
Improve your English in the comfort of your own home, at work, at school or university!
Do you want to sign up and start learning?
To use the e-learning material and get access to exercises, exam practice units, videos, reading, listening and writing materials you need an active subscription.
As a registered Lexis student you can log in to your online student portal whenever you like and access a wide range of useful resources to help you improve your English.
|What a subscription offers
||Self-study E-learning features
||What results to expect
- Access to 1000s of exercises
- All language levels
- Exam preparation material
- Many different types of exercises
- Videos and Audio by native speakers
- Reading, writing, listening, grammar and vocabulary
- Notes and advice
- Self-testing and revision tools
- Grammar doctor to ask questions to
- Young learners material
- Business lessons
- Lesson of the day
- Gradebook reports
- Earn points, badges and coins
- Study in your own time at your own pace
- Games, Radio, Podcasts, TV and much more!
- Weekly teacher tutorials (15 minutes)
- Learn on any device: your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile
- Access the learning platform and lessons at any time: 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Practice Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, Listening, Pronunciation and Spelling
- Access useful resources such as web links, videos, teachers tips, a glossary and dictionary
- Check your progress and set yourself targets
- greet people in formal and informal situations
- make arrangements
- describe things
- explain the meaning of things
- make polite offers and requests
- express likes and dislikes
- ask for and make recommendations
- be able to discuss a variety of topics
That's not all - Book access to our self study zone and start learning immediately!
On top of hundreds of hours of learning content, every week you will have the opportunity to talk with one of our teachers in a 15 minute tutorial.
Measure your progress
You can test yourself at the end of each lesson, check your progress and set yourself targets. At the end of your course you will receive a certificate of completion.
Upgrade by adding
Get more from
your online course!
In order to make the most out of your online learning and to maximise your learning outcome, you might want to upgrade by adding a 1:1 course with a member of our teaching team. The time of the lessons can be arranged flexibly to suit your timetable and the content will be tailor made to suit your needs
Any time you like, wherever you like!
Access the learning platform and lessons at any time: 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
The only aspect that needs to be timetabled are the weekly 15 minute tutorials. The tutorial timetable will be negotiated at the beginning of your course.
Included in price
- £200 for 6 months unlimited access
- Over 200 hrs of learning
- Study any time you like
- weekly 15 min tutorials with a Lexis tutor