English Language Courses
We believe people should learn more about the world. Making friends from other countries, understanding new cultures and learning English will give you many opportunities, enrich your life and ultimately make the world more peaceful and productive.
Our highly qualified, experiences, expert English teachers can help you to speak better English. We guarantee that our Full Time English course will provide you with the confidence to communicate effortlessly whilst enjoying the London experience.
Part-time morning English
This is a part time course for busy people who cannot attend class every day. You will be listening to, practising and speaking English every day in class. You will be able to work part time, which is also a great way to improve your English. You will also have plenty of time to explore London in your free time and other parts of the UK at the weekends.
Level: Beginners to Advanced
Classes: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 12:45pm (mornings)
6 or 9 hours per week, 3 hours per day
Class size: Average 10 students, Maximum 16 students.
Dates: available September 2018 to August 2019.
Weeks: 6, 12, 24, 36 week courses
The perfect course for:
- Busy people wishing to improve their English while working in London
- Students planning to pass the Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English), CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) or IELTS exam
- Students planning to study at an English-speaking university or college
The Part-time morning English course covers:
- Reading, writing, listening & speaking
- Vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation
- Real English for real situations at work, at school/ university or for travel
- General English (all levels)*
- Exam Preparation (Cambridge First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced English, IELTS)*
*subject to availability, minimum student numbers required
|No. of days/ hours per week||6 weeks||12 weeks||24 weeks||36 weeks|
|2 mornings per week (6 hours)||£270||£432||£720||£972|
|3 mornings per week (9 hours)||£405||£648||£1080||£1458|
|4 mornings per week (12 hours)||£540||£864||£1440||£1944|
The course fees include:
- 2, 3 or 4 mornings per week
- Time for private study at Lexis or free time to explore London in the afternoons
- Reviews, tutorials & tests every 3 weeks
- Individual & group needs analysis
- Regular progress checks
- Advice & help to register for Cambridge English, IELTS exams & UK university entrance
Registration fee: £20
The registration fee includes:
- Help to choose the right course
- Advice on exam registration
- Free trial & level assessment
- End of course certificate