- We are keen to help you should the need arise.
- You must bring any queries or complaints to our attention immediately.
- Please arrange to speak to the Director of Studies if the issue relates to any students or teachers.
- Please arrange to speak to one of the School Directors if the issue relates to any other members of staff.
- All other queries or complaints not relating to students or members of staff (e.g. academic / course related matters, accommodation, premises, facilities etc.) should be addressed first of all to the Director of Studies, who will pass the matter on to the relevant person if necessary.
- Please email email@example.com
- Queries or complaints cannot be accepted retrospectively.
- Our full complaints policy is published in our Student Handbook.