Conversational English Online
Available for small groups & One-to-One lessons
- Focus on improving your speaking skills to participate in conversations with confidence
- Roleplays, debates, discussions
This course requires a specific level of English, ideally intermediate and above. This is the ideal course if you want to listen more attentively, speak more confidently and communicate more clearly. You will improve your listening and oral communication and will be able to participate with more confidence in conversations.
You will learn more than stock phrases; we will teach you the language you need to know to speak with greater fluency in a wide variety of situations.
EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY HERE
- Minimum entry level requirement: Intermediate (B2)
- For small groups & One-to-One lessons from Monday to Friday with a flexible timetable for the different global time zones
- Evening and Saturday classes are available
- Bespoke virtual courses
- You can choose to study on your own using our Self Study Zone or in a blended learning programme, where we combine online educational materials and opportunities for interaction online with well-versed place-based classroom methods
Our Virtual Classroom is powered by Zoom conferencing technology. Our experienced teachers use effective online teaching methods with a variety of purpose built online teaching platforms and also PowerPoint presentations, video clips, customised teaching materials, course books and authentic supplementary materials.
This level of care and support for our students transcends to our Virtual Classrooms aiming to continue to meet our students’ needs. We deliver high-quality course content suitable for professionals who wish to boost their career, for students who wish to invest in their future and for all those ambitious people who want to keep learning.
You will need:
- A computer, large tablet or smartphone with a broadband connection of 10mbs or more
- We recommend the use of headphones as they cancel the surrounding noise
- A webcam, if your computer does not have a camera
How to sign up:
Live face-to-face English lessons via Zoom
See here to sign up: https://tinyurl.com/roqqnvy
You will receive a link to your email address which will allow you to access the classes.
You confirm you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions of enrolment and our school policies when booking a Lexis English Online course at Lexis School of English:
- These terms and conditions apply only to our online courses. If you purchase a face to face course our standard terms and conditions apply
- Our course options are described on our website. A course is defined by the course type and course length
- A course booking can be for group classes or for private classes or a combination of both
- All courses are offered subject to availability; Lexis School of English reserves the right to merge classes, postpone, change or cancel your course or other service offered without liability; In such circumstances, we may offer you an alternative course of equal value
- Course fees are only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at email@example.com. You must not have completed more than three hours of study in order to receive a refund
- Course fees must be paid in full at least one week before the start date
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday during your course
- If you have booked your course through an agent, their terms and conditions may apply to you. We reserve the right to apply our own terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to take any reasonable action that is appropriate if any situation has not been covered by these terms and conditions
- You must have a good internet connection and you are responsible for downloading the relevant software. No compensation will be offered due to connectivity issues and you not being able to participate in the online lessons