English for Business Online
Available for small groups & One-to-One lessons
º Does your job require good English?
º Are you looking to improve your career prospects?
Either way our teachers can help you reach your professional aspirations by developing your English skills. Now more than ever iit is the case that if you want to succeed in the global workplace, you need the relevant communication skills, and the confidence to use them.
► We can help you achieve those goals.
EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY HERE
Business English courses key facts
- Classes are taught in small groups of up to 6 people or in one-to-ones
- Teachers use techniques like role-plays, case studies and real life projects to help students in their chosen fields
- Hours and duration are flexible
- Course length and start date are flexible
- Learn vocabulary and language skills specific for the business environment
- Improve your career prospects
- Achieve your professional goals
- Prepare for Cambridge B2 Vantage & C1 Higher BEC exams
What to expect after successfully completing this course
- Confidently give presentations in English
- Participate in conferences and meetings with confidence
- Negotiate with success
- Learn the correct modus operandi to entertain clients
- Write emails and talk on the phone with more confidence
- Minimum entry level requirement: Intermediate (B2)
- For small groups & One-to-One lessons from Monday to Friday with a flexible timetable for the different global time zones
- Evening and Saturday classes are available
- Bespoke virtual courses
- You can choose to study on your own using our Self Study Zone or in a blended learning programme, where we combine online educational materials and opportunities for interaction online with well-versed place-based classroom methods
Our Virtual Classroom is powered by Zoom conferencing technology. Our experienced teachers use effective online teaching methods with a variety of purpose built online teaching platforms and also PowerPoint presentations, video clips, customised teaching materials, course books and authentic supplementary materials.
This level of care and support for our students transcends to our Virtual Classrooms aiming to continue to meet our students’ needs. We deliver high-quality course content suitable for professionals who wish to boost their career, for students who wish to invest in their future and for all those ambitious people who want to keep learning.
You will need:
- A computer, large tablet or smartphone with a broadband connection of 10mbs or more
- We recommend the use of headphones as they cancel the surrounding noise
- A webcam, if your computer does not have a camera
How to sign up:
Live face-to-face English lessons via Zoom
See here to sign up: https://tinyurl.com/roqqnvy
You will receive a link to your email address which will allow you to access the classes.
You confirm you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions of enrolment and our school policies when booking a Lexis English Online course at Lexis School of English:
- These terms and conditions apply only to our online courses. If you purchase a face to face course our standard terms and conditions apply
- Our course options are described on our website. A course is defined by the course type and course length
- A course booking can be for group classes or for private classes or a combination of both
- All courses are offered subject to availability; Lexis School of English reserves the right to merge classes, postpone, change or cancel your course or other service offered without liability; In such circumstances, we may offer you an alternative course of equal value
- Course fees are only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must not have completed more than three hours of study in order to receive a refund
- Course fees must be paid in full at least one week before the start date
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday during of your course
- If you have booked your course through an agent, their terms and conditions may apply to you. We reserve the right to apply our own terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to take any reasonable action that is appropriate if any situation has not been covered by these terms and conditions
- You must have a good internet connection and you are responsible for downloading the relevant software. No compensation will be offered due to connectivity issues and you not being able to participate in the online lessons