English Language Courses
We believe people should learn more about the world. Making friends from other countries, understanding new cultures and learning English will give you many opportunities, enrich your life and ultimately make the world more peaceful and productive.
Our highly qualified, experiences, expert English teachers can help you to speak better English. We guarantee that our Full Time English course will provide you with the confidence to communicate effortlessly whilst enjoying the London experience.
This is a part time course for busy people who are working full time and cannot attend an evening course. You will be listening to, practising and speaking English during class. You will be able to work full time, which is also a great way to improve your English. You will also have time to explore London in your free time after work and after class at the weekends.
Studying Saturday English at Lexis in North London will help you learn more about the world. Making friends from other countries, understanding new cultures and learning English will give you many opportunities, enrich your life and ultimately make the world more peaceful and productive.
Level: Beginners to Advanced
Classes: Saturdays, 10 – 1pm (mornings)
3 hours per week
Class size: Average 10 students, Maximum 15 students.
Available: September to July (subject to availability)
Next course starts in April:
|5 weeks||Saturday 27th April 2019 – Saturday 25th May 2019|
The perfect course for:
- Busy people who are working full time and want to improve their English
- Students planning to pass the Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English), CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) or IELTS exam
- Students planning to study at an English-speaking university or college
The Saturday English class covers:
- Reading, writing, listening & speaking
- Vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation
- Real English for real situations at work, at school/ university or for travel
- General English (all levels)
- Exam Preparation (Cambridge First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced English, IELTS)
|Per term (10 weeks)|
The course fees include:
- 3 hours Saturday classes per week
- Reviews & progress checks every 5 weeks
- Individual & group needs analysis
- Advice & help to register for Cambridge English, IELTS* exams & UK university entrance
*subject to availability, minimum student numbers required
Registration fee: £20
The registration fee includes:
- Student ID card
- Advice on exam registration
- End of course certificate
New Course Brochure Coming Soon